WitS Retreat Housing, Meals & Pricing Info
WitS Retreat is Open to ALL Women in ANY 12-Step Program. Registration includes the following:
- HOUSING - Includes linens and towels - Feel free to bring extra blankets. Most units have a small kitchenette and a bathroom.
- MEALS - This retreat will include FIVE (5) Meals: Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Sunday Breakfast. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated. Refrigeration is available in your units.
- HOSPITALITY - WitS will provide coffee, tea, water and snacks 24-7.
- MEETINGS & WORKSHOPS
- RECREATION - Includes: Golf, Disc Golf, Biking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Hiking, Lakeside Beach
- TO VIEW ACCOMODATIONS visit Pilgrim Pines
- PLEASE READ: To secure your requested location for lodging, your ENTIRE group MUST BE registered and paid. We CANNOT hold a bed or room unless payment is recieved with your registration. If your entire group is not registered and paid, participants & lodging requests may be moved based on bed availability. Please understand that we are trying to accommodate as many women as possible.
Available lodging options include rooms in the main lodge, cabins, condos and Squantos bunkrooms. Condos and some cabins have kitchenettes. Many units are up at least one flight of stairs please check the physical limitations box on your registration if stairs present a challenge for you. To view accomodations visit Pilgrim Pines
4 + Occupancy $235 - MAX 4 - 6 per unit - Cabins, Condos or Main Lodge, bring your friends or shared with others
Triples $250 - Triple - Cabin or Main Lodge Room
Doubles $260 - Double - Condo, Cabin or Main Lodge Room
Singles $270 - Single room available in the Main Lodge (There are only 3 Single rooms available, 1st come, 1st serve)
1) PP = per person
2) Most rooms in the main lodge are subject to shared baths
3) Rooms in the main lodge can only be accessed by stairs
4) Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received. WE Can NOT hold a bed/room unless payment is received with your online or mail-in registration.
Cancellation Policy: NO REFUNDS
Registrations are non-refundable however registrations are transferable; they may be sold or given away. Forfeitures will be placed in the scholarship fund.
Registration: register @ witsretreats.com
General Info: info @ witsretreats.com
Phone: (508) 709-9487